Are you an outgoing personality and do you enjoy working in a team?
Do you enjoy working together in a young motivated team?
Would you like to continue your education and constantly improve your quality?
Are you looking for a versatile job and are you interested in all aspects of piano manufacturing?
If these questions apply to you, you could be a good fit for us!
You can expect the following activities:
- Carrying out piano and grand piano repairs
- Tunings and repairs in the field
- Preparation of cost estimates and expert opinions
- Execution of small case repairs (polyester paint out etc.)
- Consultation regarding repairs
You should have these skills:
- completed training as a piano maker
- good knowledge in the areas of regulation, mechanics and damping, as well as in tuning and intonation
- Joy in dealing with customers
- well-groomed and professional appearance
- knowledge of foreign languages desirable
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Interest in further education
- driving license class “B”
What we offer you:
- permanent employment relationship
- attractive conditions
- additional company benefits (e.g. supplementary health insurance)
- Support in finding a place to live, if required
- familiar working atmosphere
- varied activities
- interesting challenges
- interaction with open-minded piano enthusiasts
- free further training opportunities (e.g. Steinway Academy)
- free piano lessons
Do you feel addressed and would you like to be part of our team? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, in which you convince us of your interest in this position, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the post to
Pianohaus Marcus Hübner, Ms. Vivianne Hübner, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 14, 54292 Trier, Germany